Glasgow What's On
Scottish Recipes: Scottish Snowballs
2 cups Self Rising Flour
1 tablespoon Milk
¼ cup Sugar
¼ cup Margarine or butter
- Cream margarine, sugar and salt.
- Add egg with a little flour. Beat well.
- Stir in the rest of flour.
- Mixture should be fairly stiff.
- Divide mixture into 24 pieces, flour hands and roll each piece into a ball.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350 for 8 - 10 minutes.
- When cold sandwich together with jam, brush over with heated jam or thin water icing and roll in coconut.
<< Return to the Scottish Recipes home page <<
All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.
Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now